Friday 26 November 2010

Happy Birthday Little Sis

Keren and Molly
Tomorrow is my little sisters birthday.

I still remember the night she was born. I was 5.

I remember being woken in the middle of the night and driven to my best friend Storm's house.
A few days later my mum came home with a very little person.

The siblings
 This little person would prove to be a very interesting addition to our family....
Certainly the prettiest!
The most lovable.
Many times the most annoying!
 :)

Just getting you back little sis...

(Actually, I really envy the fact that you got the nice-bum genes! You suck!)
Because of our age difference there were often times where we didn't see eye to eye - purely because we always seem to be at different stages in our journey through life.
But over the years she has matured into someone I am very proud to know.
And I love her - lots!
 See? I told you she was the prettiest one!
Happy birthday Keren.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...