Wednesday 6 February 2013

Away With the Fairies

Yup, that is my mother's favourite way to describe me.
"All the intelligence in the world, just no street-smarts!"

Which is true.

The latest situation I find myself in that has been caused by my absentmindedness 'rich internal thought-life' is the loss of my last blog: The South African Kiwis. I changed the email address to a gmail address, that I rarely use. So rarely, I forgot the password.

And now I have no way of signing in.

When I think of the time and effort I expended over the last four-and-a-half years posting to that blog, I don't know whether to fume in annoyance, or howl out my grief!

Anyway, there are posts on that blog that are precious to me and I will be 'retrieving' them by reposting here. I'll probably also put up a list of favourite links on a different tab, just so I don't lose it completely.

But welcome to my new blog, my clean slate.
My fresh perspective on life!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sort of glad you forgot - even if its restored long enough to say farewell. I think you're further along the road to Kiwi-dom than you aver were before, and THAT deserves its own, fresh as dew, every day, blog! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...