Tuesday 8 March 2011

My house

So... many of my blogging homies have mentioned their houses today and how messy they are and I decided to share what I woke up to this morning.

Actually this isn't that bad, as The Man tidied and vacuumed on sunday...

You see, I see my messy house as a kind of ministry...

Yes, you heard me right...

As horrible as it all looks, I still have tons of people popping in and out of my place for tea, coffee, water, a shoulder to cry on, a sympathetic ear when you want to vent...
And I think the reason people love my house is because it makes them feel so much better about their own messes.
So, it's my ministry.... I have been called to have a messy house... At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!


2 comments:

  1. I totally love that I'm NOT the only one with a messy house!!!
    I love your Ministry Mess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah now I know what my Ministry is too!!!!
    My problem is Im severly allergic to housework ROFL....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...