Tuesday 7 December 2010

Oh sooooo tired.......

I was browsing through my stash of photos looking for another that I could touch up to make another header -

and came across these...
This child must have been absolutely exhausted when I snapped them!

They were taken over a year ago and I have absolutely no idea what we had been up to prior to this.


 But it must have exhausted both of them!
Oh. My. Word.

It looks inebriated.

I didn't give him anything, I promise...

I hadn't discovered Cinnamon Rolls with vanilla-flavoured gin icing...

;)
Even the Jord looks like he was battling to stay conscious!

I think I'll set these photos aside for display on their 21st birthdays...



PostScript:
The Man just rang - he took these. Which is why I can't remember any of the details.
He says that The Frog wasn't well and had just woken from a nap.
I suppose I should stop laughing at them now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...