Thursday 27 January 2011

False Alarms


We had yet another false alarm today...

...this brings the grand total of false alarms up to three...

You'd think, having been through this twice before, I'd know what I'm doing, wouldn't you?

But clearly I don't. And I'm sick of it.

I'm so anxious for this baby to be born that I get overly excited at the slightest twinge.

Luckily I have great friends in Lynne and her fiance, Jason, who came and took the boys for the entire day and kept them entertained while we did our best to get things going properly.

Lynne and Jason are very good at this job - as you can see. The Frog had such a busy day he's passed out!

5 comments:

  1. Oh dearie me!!!
    Hope that something proper happens soon demmit! every time I see anything from you I think ooooh! This is IT!
    I cant imagine how YOU must feel! I bet the boys think you're kidding about a baby anyway!!

    OK hon - be good and keep us (your quivering fans) updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Frog the other day: I'm going to miss this little baby...

    While rubbing my tummy.

    Me: Where do you think it's going to go?

    The Frog: To it's mommy.

    Me: But I'm it's mommy...

    The Frog (outraged): No, you're not! You're my Wenette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you're more than ready for her to come...have a safe and wonderful delivery...all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck to you :)thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the excitement never ends! Giving birth is an extra ordinary feeling and after nine months of pregnancy, who can help but be excited when the baby will finally come out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...