Tuesday 11 January 2011

Paying It Forward - Gift One of Five.

On Facebook:

Pay It Forward 2011: So, I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be hand made by you and it must be sent to your 5 people some time in 2011. Be creative .......
Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
I have my five and I'm going for it!

First one down...

Using patterns from the Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet book I've made some crocheted flowers.

I'll tell you what I did with them when I actually have managed to send it to it's recipient.

Having tons of fun here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...