Saturday 1 January 2011

Why I believe in a Creator

See, it's very simple.

There has to be a Creator purely because I have gorgeous kids.

It can't possibly be an accident of nature that my genes and The Man's genes created such cuteness!

I actually don't know who these kids look like...

They are such a perfect blend of the best of The Man and I, it can't be a coincidence!

A random accident of nature?

I don't think so...
They have to be God's masterpieces!

And with Miss Piggy's impending arrival I find myself bursting with curiosity regarding what God is going to do next!

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog via a friend's... and I agree, you do make gorgeous kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... thank you! I'm just a biased mommy - it means so much more when someone else says it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...